Finally posting... Dolls?

I probably have over 1,000 different ideas for games, stories and products.

My head may be extremely deep in the clouds, but it's fun to design and write
about things I wanna do in the future even if they never happen.

One of those many ambitions, is to design / create a doll line.

It may sound a bit silly at first, but my philosophy when it comes to anything is to
create something unique and to have my work stand out in a crowd.
(Something MANY doll lines fail to do...)


I guess in a way it'd be my way of trying to fix the doll industry(?)


They're all very similar, but dolls with big lips and makeup are a safe option
that sell well and that's what toy companies want at the end of the day.


I'd probably be better off going solo to have more creative control over
everything but making and selling the dolls would be hard by myself.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, but this is
one of my more insane dreams that probably won't go anywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog